Painting white flowers with watercolour can often be a challenging without the use of white paint. In this workshop Jessie will guide you through her step-by-step process to create your own beautiful botanical painting of a white flower.
You will gain an understanding in:
– How to draw your subject accurately
– Transferring your drawing onto watercolour paper
– Observing light, shade, form and differing greys
– Basic colour theory and how to mix different greys
– How to create your own grey colour chart
– Watercolour techniques and how to use them on white flowers including wet-on-wet, wet on dry and dry brush
– How to avoid a muddy painting
This workshop welcomes students of all experience levels, from beginners to advanced.